14 ounce Holiday Candle (Silver Vessel)
3.74 (w) x 4.37 (h) inches
Pumpkin + Persimmon: Blood Orange, Kumquat, Pumpkin, Persimmon, Clove, Ginger, Brown Sugar, Vanilla
Gilded Rose + Spruce: Lemon Rind, Lemon Flower, White Rose, Blue Spruce, Patchouli, Canadian Fir Needle, Sandalwood
Hot Toddy: Orange Marmalade, Tamarind, Honey, Bourbon, Coumarin, Clove, Brown Sugar, Tobacco
Gingerbread: Orange Peel, Ginger, Cream, Butter, Graham Cracker, Sugar, Cinnamon, Clove
Cinnamon: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove, Sugar, Wood
Candle Burning Instructions:
- Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting.
- Trimmed wicks will give you a cleaner, brighter burn.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Once your candle's lit, don't blow it out until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across.
- Keep the flame away from moving air.
- Keep your burning candle away from fans, air conditioners, open windows, or heavily trafficked areas where people walk back and forth a lot.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/2" of wax remains.