Power 2000 (HVAC Compatible)
Introducing the Power 2000 Diffuser: Unleash the Power of Precise Scenting Experience the pinnacle of scent diffusion technology with the Power 2000 Diffuser. Engin...
Description & Details
Introducing the Power 2000 Diffuser: Unleash the Power of Precise Scenting
Experience the pinnacle of scent diffusion technology with the Power 2000 Diffuser. Engineered with advanced two-fluid atomization technology, this innovative diffuser produces ultra-fine mist particles, ensuring an even and long-lasting spread of delightful fragrances throughout your space.
Designed for large-scale commercial settings, this powerhouse diffuser features a built-in fan that accelerates fragrance dispersion, effortlessly covering an impressive area of 10,000 square feet. With the option to connect to your HVAC system, the mist diffusion becomes exceptionally accurate and swift, creating a consistent and captivating scenting experience.
Versatility meets convenience with the Power 2000 Diffuser. Its stand-alone or wall-mounted design offers flexible installation options, adapting seamlessly to any environment. Take control with the user-friendly app, allowing you to adjust settings, schedule scenting sessions, and monitor fragrance levels at your fingertips.
Refilling is a breeze with the plug-in 1000ml aluminum fragrance oil bottle. Simply replenish the diffuser, and it's ready to continue infusing your space with captivating aromas. The generous oil capacity ensures long-lasting performance, extending your scenting journey for an extended period.
Elevate your commercial space with captivating scents that leave a lasting impression. The Power 2000 Diffuser provides unparalleled precision, evenly dispersing fragrances to enhance customer experiences, boost employee morale, and create a memorable ambiance.
Transform your space into an inviting oasis of captivating aromas. Unleash the power of precise scenting with the Power 2000 Diffuser. Whether it's a hotel lobby, retail store, or corporate office, captivate your audience with an extraordinary sensory experience that sets you apart from the competition.
Don't miss out on this revolutionary scenting solution. Order the Power 2000 Diffuser now and unlock a new level of precision and efficiency in scent diffusion. Maximize the impact of your space and immerse your visitors and clientele in a world of delightful fragrances.
We provide these notes as a supplement to the manufacturer’s User Manual so you can experience longer-lasting enjoyment from your machine.
Scenting Machines – Maintenance
- We recommend only using high-quality fragrance oils in the machines. While the manufacturer’s User Manual says it can be used with essential oils, please do NOT use essential oils – essential oils are unrefined and have debris which may clog or damage the machine.
- Store excess fragrance oils in cool, dry place.
- Machines should be cleaned every 1-3 months depending on usage.
- To clean the machine, first turn off the machine for two minutes to allow the oil in the atomizer to drain back into the reservoir. Second, drain the fragrance oil in the reservoir back into the original oil bottle. Then fill the empty reservoir with a small amount of rubbing alcohol (which will loosen and buildup) and turn on the machine, letting it run for 5-10 minutes. Then turn the machine off and dump the rubbing alcohol. Finally refill the reservoir with fragrance oil and turn the machine on to enjoy the fragrance anew.
- NEVER EVER use water and/or soap to clean the machines – it will irreparably damage the machines!!!
Touch panel operation v. mobile app
- We recommend only using the touch panel on the machine to operate it. The touch panels are all easy to understand and customize, as well as adjust settings. With regards to the app, we find it difficult to set-up, navigate and use. If you decide to use the app, please be sure to set up and test the machine manually during the first usage.
HVAC Compatible Models
- For the scenting systems to work when attached to the HVAC system, the HVAC needs to be running for the air to push the scent out of the ducts and into the rooms. Before installing the HVAC hoses, consider how often you will be running the HVAC system, especially in a residential space.
- Please consider having a licensed HVAC contractor attach the system.
Relax with Us
Calm Me Company’s hope for every person who experiences their products is reflected in their motto: Relax with Us. Calm Me Company started with a singular vision…to hand-craft richly-scented and luxurious-feeling products made only with the finest ingredients to deliver health and happiness to all who experience them. No chemical additives, no fillers, no gimmicks – nothing but clean, high-quality elements infused with care and love.
The women behind the brand
Rammy, Dagny and Athena have made candles, skin care and body care products for over ten years as a hobby and family-bonding experience. Over time, the candles and body products became so popular that friends and friends of friends began asking for different products – unique candles, body sprays, deodorants, diffusers, etc. Always believing in the power of “yes”, the Streit women would meticulously research and experiment with each product until they were satisfied it met their high standards for quality.